Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014.

*** I've added a new layout. In order to see the whole update you must first click where the text is to bring it up, if you don't then you're missing out on some amazing pictures and deets :)

Well... we're saying goodbye to a fantastic year. Goodbye 2013. HELLO 2014! Although 2013 had many challenges, it was equally one of the best years of our lives. We've drawn closer to God, Greg finished COLLEGE and we're MARRIED!

We had TWO engagement shoots. Spring and Fall. 
I think it's safe to say we love our dog wayyyy too much.


We went to our first Bucks, Packers and Badgers game this year.


We did the ALS walk for one of our best friends Dads.


We got married on September 21st, 2013.


We went on the annual Goose Cruise and had a blast!


This guy, Juno, turned 3! December 03, 2013.


AND GREG GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE.
(Pictures pending as his graduation ceremony isn't until June 2014).

We're looking forward to 2014. I know this will be a year of answers for my never ending health problems and I know we're in the beginning stages of moving into our own place. We eventually want to add another puppy to our family. We're happy, healthy (well...as much I can be) and ready! Bring it on New Year.

Before I leave you... I wanted to share a money challenge we're doing. I challenge you to do it, too.

 Are you interested in watching your savings account grow? We've diminished ours due to the wedding so rebuilding it is crucial right now. Here's the chart we're using. I've also taken a screen shot of the savings account balance with the weeks of 1 and 2 transferred into the account.



Best of luck! 

xoxo the Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment