Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas!

My husband and I celebrated our first Christmas in our new apartment. We were married last Christmas but lived in a house with a bunch of friends, and it wasn't as meaningful without all the home decor and family surrounding us, like we had this year. We really tried to incorporate the true meaning of Christmas into this year, because it seems like so much of the world is forgetting the true meanings behind Christmas. I'll share more about our holiday and the many blessings we received in our next update (tomorrow).

It was a year of smiles, tears and laughs. We're sad to see 2014 go, but know that 2015 will bring many new blessings, memories and challenges. We're ready to go running with the new year. Are you?

I haven't been updating much lately due to a new job and the busy of getting used to working full time and the holidays/beginning of the school year. I'm back with a full line up of updates for you guys- starting tomorrow! Are you ready!? I'm ready to be back!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment