Saturday, April 12, 2014

#targetdoesitagain


Yes... I titled this entry with a hashtag and I know some of you may find that annoying, however I don't care. Why? Because TARGET is AMAZING and I always get treated like royalty when I go into a store. 

I've been questioned many times how I save money at Target stores and I figured instead of explaining it to many different people I'd just post a blog update about it. Here it goes....

CARTWHEEL - It's an app on Android and Apple that Target releases coupons with an expiration date. You get to pick and choose which coupons you add to your "account" and it gives you ONE barcode to scan for ANY of those coupons! It's AH-MAZE-ING! This application also gives you the option to link it to your Facebook and share deals your friends. This application has coupons for clothes, diapers, food, housewares, pet supplies and EVERYTHING in the store.

RED CARD - Target has a special card you can link straight to your checking account so instead of them paying the credit card companies the fee's the run your credit or debit cards, they run your red card and save you an extra 5%! We weren't sold on it with the cashiers sales pitch of it but when we bought a new grill and realized we could save $20 on it then we couldn't fill out the application fast enough.

TARGET WEBSITE COUPONS - Did you know if you go to the Target website that you can click on the upper right hand corner by their categories and print at home coupons in which you can stack with manufacture coupons to save even more money? Well now you do! I do it often to save on groceries and typically get many items cheaper than you can find them at Aldi's.

BANK REWARDS - I'm not sure if all banks offer this but our bank gives us cash back on every purchase and we can redeem them for Target gift cards quarterly. This past quarter we got $50 free at Target for using our debit card. We cashed the giftcards in for a two shelf cabinet that now holds our fish tank. 

#targetdoesitagain

Target always gets the best of me because as most people know - I typically can't go in and spend under $100 while walking out with EXACTLY what was on our shopping list, but because of these quick, easy and fun saving tips I typically can get the things I want while saving on the things I need, and not overspending. I hope you can too! 

Now onto the fun part... How I've scored this awesome beside table while using the deals above... ;)


Do you see that little yellow bedside table!? It was orginally $98. I paid $52 ;) HOW?! Easy. There was a cartwheel coupon for 20% off a threshold housewares item + 5% off on my target red card + 20% off because there was a scratch on it. I also had a gift card worth $40  (from a in store return) so I ended up only paying $12 for it. YAYYY SCORE!!!! I'm 110% in L O V E!

xxxoo the Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment