Saturday, April 26, 2014

Decisions decisions decisions...

OUR NEW COUCH IS HERE!!!!! I can't wait for the apartment reveal to show it to you... so I'm showing you now! However, I need your opinions on side tables and a new center table. I've searched high and low for what I want and I finally stumbled upon some I love on the Walmart webpage.

Here's our new couch...
Yes, I'm hiding the wall decor and the rest of the room until the reveal (which is this MONDAY!).


And here's where you come into play. These are the end tables/side tables I have to choose between - as they're the only ones that fit our style and are in our budget. Ones a cobblestone gray (which most of the living room decor is shades of brown), one is a rainwater blue green and the other is a yellow. I'm struggling to decide because they'd all look good in this room. A friend suggested one of each, but I think that might be overboard. Your thoughts? :)

Here's a few close ups of the colors:


Post a comment with your thoughts and I'll wait to purchase until probably next Friday! Thank you!!!

xox the Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment