Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter colds

We've been fighting some real nasty sicknesses in this house for the last 2-3 weeks. I had bronchitis and Gregs been dealing with a horrible cold. It's causing him to not be able to hear at the moment. I think we're finally on our way uphill (and if we're not we're taking a trip to the doctor before the week is over to finally kill these nasty bugs). I will not be dealing with anymore of this crud this winter, after we've added many vitamins to our weekly intake. We've had our fair share of sickness, and we're donso. It's no longer welcome here ;)

I feel like everything is finally falling into place with our little family and can't wait to update you all on it, however, you're going to have to wait a bit for that update. My macbook charger broke last week and I'm waiting on my new one. Updating from my phone sucks.

Hope you're all doing well.

xo the Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment