Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reno

Please excuse the dust as we redo the layout of our blog.

I promise you... apartment tour coming soon! I'm just so busy with work that I don't have time to finish our decor and my perfectionist personality won't allow me to show it to you until its 100% complete ;).
My husband finally got his 55" TV. I keep telling him it's too big for our living room, but he begs to differ. I must say, it's AWESOME doing workout videos on + watching our favorite shows: Greys Anatomy & The Voice. He also surprised me with this cute TV stand that I've been wanting for YEARS. I LOVE IT.
Despite the weather still dropping snow and cold temperatures through the midwest, I decided it was time to decorate for spring. I'm in love with our new high table and bring colored kitchen decor. It makes this cold, nasty weather a little easier to handle.
I'll be sure to come back and share more pictures of our apartment for all to see after our blog redo.
Thanks for your dedication and patience.

xox the Roberts

5 comments:

  1. Yay for new blog design and new apartment!! You left me a sweet comment on my blog and your set as non-reply so I can't comment back! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how I did that! I'm sorry!! I'm neww to blogging so I'm still learning. Thanks for your sweet comment back :) I love your blog so much.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We got a nice 55-inch TV about a year ago. It looks HUGE in our apt living room, but I love it! Doing workout videos is nice for sure :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your love on my blog. I do live the TV even though it's huge! Glad I'm not alone in the huge TV small apartment life lol.

      Delete